UNC Charlotte’s Office of Corporate Engagement serves as a single point of entry for corporations, providing a strategic and tailored approach to help maximize and accelerate their access to the University. "Corporate engagement is essential to UNC Charlotte’s mission," said Chancellor Sharon L. Gaber. "As we have listened to our corporate partners, it was clear there were steps we could take to further simplify the process by which they access the resources our campus has to offer."
Opportunities for engagement include:
- Internships and career engagement for students
- Professional development geared towards working adults
- Research collaborations
- Executive engagement (advisory boards, speaking opportunities)
- Community-building partnerships
- Philanthropic investments